Immersible Ultrasonic Transducers
To introduce Sonicor ultrasonic cleaning power into an existing process tank, or on large tanks where installation of transducers directly onto the process tank is not practical, Sonicor immersible transducers are the answer. Their modular concept allows you to start a lower ultrasonic power level, and increase with additional immersible transducers as production needs change. For use with “Bandscanner” ultrasonic generators. Explore our line of dependable immersible ultrasonic transducers to easily add Sonicor’s powerful ultrasonic cleaning to your existing tanks.
Immersible Transducer Mounting Configurations
Offered in a variety of mounting configurations to address both new equipment and retrofits into existing process tanks:
- IB – Bulkhead Mounting fitting(s) with an 8 foot coaxial RF cable/connector assembly protrude from the transducer and pass directly through the bottom or sidewall of tank, The coaxial connector(s) correspond to the output connector(s) on the ultrasonic generator.
- IS – IS series is provided complete with a 4 foot stainless steel/teflon hose to route the transducer RF cable safely above the liquid level. An 8-foot RF cable with the appropriate generator connector protrudes from the end of the stainless steel/Teflon hose to complete the connection from the transducer to the ultrasonic generator.
- IR – IR series is provided with an 18” rigid stainless steel pipe assembly to route the transducer RF cable safely above the liquid level. An 8-foot RF cable with the appropriate generator connector is provided to complete the connection from the immersible transducer to the ultrasonic generator.
The third letter in each immersible transducer model number prefix indicates the type and position of the fitting(s) that are welded on the immersible body.
- Consult factory for non-standard immersible transducer sizes & mounting configurations.
- All immersible transducers and generators listed are configured for operation at 40Khz, as indicated by the frequency designator “4” in each model number. Each item is available for operation at 27Khz.
Immersible Transducer – 600 Watt Generator Series
- Model 604H
- Size (Radiating Surface) 18″ x 6″
- Model 604k
- Size (Radiating Surface) 12″ x 9″
- Model 604P
- Size (Radiating Surface) 22″ x 5″
Immersible Transducer – 900 Watt Generator Series
- Model 904H
- Size (Radiating Surface) 18″ x 9″
- Model 904k
- Size (Radiating Surface) 18″ x 12″
Immersible Transducer – 1200 Watt Generator Series
- Model 1204H
- Size (Radiating Surface) 18″ x 2″